Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tension

At last I have got the hang of wrapping the yarn round my little finger, so the tension is much better! I can do it when I knit so I don't know why it took so long to master it with crochet. It feels quite natural too.


I have the blanket and all the yarn on the floor in my basket, which is not a very good idea as the baby person likes to rummage. As you see draughty dog ( from Knitted Nursery )is guarding, although I fear he did not do a very good job, and was just flung out of the way!


To keep me going with the ripple blanket, I, or should I say we, have a regular look at Attic 24, baby person really has the touch screen thing figured. I don't think Percy pad can cope with baby people!!


Here we are, round little finger, up and over index finger, ripple ripple ripple.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

No comments: