Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Saturday, June 11, 2011

It gets bigger !!!!!

Look at this thing growing, loving the colours, this blanket is being modeled by Muttley who was minding his own business sleeping next to my yarn basket when he had a blanket placed on him.
Also took the picture below at Great Comp gardens about 2 weeks ago, its crying out to have something done with it, but I've already silk shaded an iris the same colour, so I was thinking of doing some canvas work but on a fine canvas using cotton thread rather then wool.  I really love the way you can blend the colours with a stranded cotton.  I have been looking at some canvas at Willow fabrics and hope to order soon.( sorry about picture but computer is downloading a billion updates and running so slowly I gave up, took a photo of the photo and I'm using the phone to blog this!!!!!) Will try again later in the week .



No comments: