Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Monday, June 6, 2011

Keeping busy

The thing with embroidery is that you can't get on with it while the kids are around, I find it to involved and you can't keep an eye on little people at the same time, same with knitting. But there are times during the day when they are busy playing and they don't need me standing over them.  I am not good at sitting and doing nothing so I had to think of something to do, and I came up with crochet, easy to pick up and put down, you don't have to finish a row (and its very easy to take out if you go wrong )  and with a little help and inspiration from Attic 24 colourful ripple blanket is well under way!!!!!
Also collecting flower pictures at  the moment, as I have a fancy to do some more silk shading.
I have a lovely kit from U Handbag too, to make a purse, just because I wanted to know how they were made!!!!!


No comments: