Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Monday, July 11, 2011

Getting things done

I say getting things done, but I have not done as much as I would have hoped. I lost two evenings trying to get my laptop and iPad to print wirelessly. This is easy on paper, but when the printer lives in the garden office, which is insinuated in a way which stops all wifi getting in, it's not easy. So a small box and some Ethernet cable later we are nearly there.


Having a break from that I took the hairy hound out the other night, we are lucky enough to have a footpath at the end of the road which leads to farm land, I love watching the crop grow as the seasons change.


Look at this little fellow, minding his own business.


Here's the hairy hound. He is called Muttley and is 7 years old, his favourite things are sitting next to the highchair and waiting for food, or waiting until no ones looking and taking what he can, baby loves him.


Just as we came round the field and where heading home the sun came out, look at the colour, beautiful.


Pretty, pretty daisy.


Last of all progress, as you see I have completed the black and white drawing, and just started the colour, what's interesting is in the photo I can now see where I need to go darker, this process is so helpful as you get a sense of where the shading is and the shapes. Can't wait to get started, just need to get cracking with the colouring.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

No comments: