Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Monday, August 29, 2011

This is the progress, missing from last post!

As you see progress, this part of the post was going to be on the end of the last post, but it made the post to long to upload from this app!
Look at all the ends, don't worry they get worked in as I go, and the lose end cut off from the front.
I still can't say I know what I'm doing, still a little like running in the dark, but I am starting to get a feel for the colours and how I like to mix them, did I say I'm using 4 strands of stranded cotton?


I sometimes mix up to 3 colours in one thread, I have not used any colour/shade on its own, there's not enough room to do that, when you have to get from light to dark in the space of 4 stitches!

I hope to get my Ripple Blanket finished this week, so will be able to spend more time on this.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad 2

No comments: