Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Monday, October 13, 2008

Look I've been to Knitting and Stitches!!!!!!!
The first thing I bought came in the above bag, no prizes for guessing whats inside!

I got the funky chicken pinny, for my daughter, and the doll with a lime green dress, can't wait to get started on them, what a trip down memory lane. Long live Clothkits!!!

Also two bead work kits, one is a necklace, this kit is a beginners so I should be OK!, the other one is a advanced kit so I'm not so sure but I loved it so must that I'm prepared to give it a go.


Now the above did not come from Knitting and stitches, but our local shop, I loved the wool so much I had to find a pattern to go with it.
So that makes 6 projects and one on the go, time to make a list, and decide what to do first!!!, but I did see some lovely stump work at the show, and still really want to do something, I will just have to make it simple.




1 comment:

Elizabeth Braun said...

I'm really looking forward to the Harrogate Show late November.=) I was a bit disappointed with the recent Fashion, Embroidery and Stitch as there wasn't much in my line there. It was better when they had it together with Hobbycrafts. Anyway, looking forward to inexcusable stash hoarding in about 6 weeks!!!