Jam Pot Textiles

Jam Pot Textiles

Friday, March 21, 2008


As you can see things have been moving on with the shell, now you can start to see how it will look when its finished, I am really pleased with how the padding went, its given me the shaping that I wanted, and I am so pleased with how the colours are working. You can see all the ends that have to be taken though to the back and sewn in, this always takes a long time and is not a favourite job of mine! Can't wait to get on with the finishing details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work has caught my attention!!! and now I discover something in common, my dear friend Tanja Berlin.
I also work with her, is the best teacher.
A kiss

coral-seas said...

Wow, just been looking through your blog. You do amazing work. I love this sea and shell that you are currently working on and your bird is stunning. At first glance I thought it was a photograph.

Welcome to the world of blogging.

CA

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished. it looks terrific. Thanks for sharing.
Sue